IGNOU Release Exam Form For June 2022
After all, after waiting for so many days IGNOU has released the exam form for June 2022, IGNOU students were waiting for it for a long time,
There were some students who had to prepare for the other exam as well because of which they were very tense.
And just a few days ago, IGNOU had released the date sheet, it is very easy to fill the exam form, below we tell you how to fill the IGNOU exam form
Step 1:- Go to IGNOU Official website
Step 2:- Now Click On ignou exam form Link
Step 3:- After clicking on a link you will redirect to the exam form page
Step 4:- Now click on proceed to fill online examination form
Step 5: Final step is just to fill out your details like program code, enrollment no., choose exam center etc. IGNOU Release Exam Form For June 2022
After submitting the form just make a payment and your form complete.
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSUCCESSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach the bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank and appeared in the examination illegally.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be adjusted/refunded as the case may be, to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank IGNOU Release Exam Form For June 2022
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket to the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card. IGNOU Release Exam Form For June 2022
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR STATUS
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- For any quarries regarding non-receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form and for refund of excess examination fee, please send email to (email@example.com) or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
You can ask in commne box if you face any problem